Sunday, November 18, 2007

Update (finally )


As I just told MH35, sorry for the delay guys... As someone pointed out, usually I send a "too busy for an update" update, but have not felt like myself recently. Turns out I have sleep apnea so I intend to get back to my old self very soon.

Turn 5 Phse 1
David accelerates to 75.
Rakow maintains 40.
Rick accelerates to 50.
Mike accelerates to 25.
Jeffrey stops.
Billy goes to -5.
DuBois accelerates to 5.

David moves straight.
Rick attempts a left bend and loses control. He spins 90 degrees & slows to 30, taking tire damage.
Rakow fishtails 30 deg CCW.

I need Rakow's movement after fishtail, then I need movement from Mike, DuBois & Billy.

Also, the old MADHAT site is on a server with a bad power supply. As soon as it's replaced, the site will be back up. Does everyone want to move back there or stay here, or does it really matter?

No comments: