Friday, December 21, 2007

Update - finally


This time of year is really busy, but I guess you don't need me to tell you that. :-)

The good news is that I'm off work till January 3rd & should have more time to update. The bad news is that I'll still be busy with other stuff (especially family stuff) so I may be sporadic at times, but will do my best.

Billy fires three VMG's at DuBois, hitting his front will all three and causing debris.

Turn 6 Phase 2
I need possible speed change from Mike, but didn't hold for him.
David makes a D2 right bend.

Combat
DuBois fires both front VMG's at Billy, hitting with each. The first takes a point of metal and damages the plastic beneath. The 2nd takes no metal, but does some damage underneath it. An obstacle is dropped.

Turn 6 Phase 3
I need speed from Mike & movement from David.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: